As a seasoned medical service provider, Yang has spent the last twenty years serving the public with the Professional Attitude, the Advanced Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine Treatment Principle and the effective TCM modality.
Yang’s specialty is the treatment of common diseases of the respiratory system, digestive system and urinary system and pain management (Migraine, Back pain, arthritis, Neurological injury) with the classic TCM Therapy of Herb, Acupuncture, Cupping, Moxibustion, Tuina, Acupressure and Traditional Chinese Foot Massage.
|2006||MBBS, M.D||University of Wyoming|
- Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner (R.TCM.P.) of CTCMA in British Columbia
- Registered Acupuncturist (R.Ac.) of CTCMA in British Columbia
- Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbalist (R.TCM.H.) of CTCMA in British Columbia
- Registered Acupuncturist (R.Ac.) of CAAA in Alberta
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Doctor in Alberta
- Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) in Alberta
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Program Instructor in British Columbia, Alberta
- Registered Massage Therapist Program Instructor in Albert
- Heat-sensitive Moxibustion Promotion and Application Instructor of Canada
- Licensed Radiologist, Licensed Oncologist in Shanghai, China